CodesMyth permits you to use this website strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Use of the website for any other purpose is prohibited. If you do not agree with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) then you may not use this website. In using this website, you agree:
- To be legally bound by the terms of this Policy;
- Not to use frames to present the link;
- Not to use the name “CodesMyth” or any content on the website for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use;
- Not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other website or other online services, any material on or from the website, specifically including information relating to CodesMyth, whether or not by the use of spiders or other ‘screen scraping’ software or system used to extract data; and
- All content on the application is subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights and may not be used except as expressly permitted in this Policy.
CodesMyth will determine whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of the website. If a breach of this Policy has occurred CodesMyth may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as CodesMyth feels appropriate.