CodesMyth is committed to protecting your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
- Use of Customer Information –We require certain information to provide you very detailed articles. CodesMyth collects the details provided by you, together with information we learn about you from your use of our service.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
We will use your information to provide and personalize our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about CodesMyth products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes. Your confirmation emails may include marketing material which we may feel will be of interest to you from other third parties.
Your data may be used for the following purposes: syncing to social networking apps, safety, security, storage, administrative and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
You can opt-out of receiving e-mail updates at any time by going to http://www.codesmyth.com
If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, please select your choices by using the opt-out box available on that page.
You will also be able to unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link in any of our email communications.
We like to receive feedback from our customers to help us improve our service. We may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
Please note there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons relating, for example, to advise you of new features.
We may also use and analyze the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
The information that you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party. We may also allow access to your information by other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. It is possible that your data may be processed outside of Asia.
- Security to protect your information and data retention– In the circumstances set out in this policy where CodesMyth passes your information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by CodesMyth. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Cookies –Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They enable yoCount to provide features such as remembering aspects of your CodesMyth. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can use most of the features on the web site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information.
Cookies are also used in email messages you have agreed to receive and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our offers and marketing strategy, you can “opt-out” of this email cookie. If you click on a link in the email, we may set a cookie on your browser.
If you visit CodesMyth app as a result of clicking on a link, we are able to understand how you interact with the pages of our website through the combination of the cookie and pixels set on the pages of our website. This enables us to understand what interested you in our emails and what did not, and what interests you about our app and what does not. We can then try to send you more interesting information in the future. Please note that this information is for our use only – we do not disclose or share this information with any third parties. If you do not wish this to happen, you can change the cookie settings in your browser.
- Use of pixels –In order to understand how our customers interact with the emails and the content that we send, we use pixels in the email in order to understand who has opened the message. In order to provide our content in the most interesting way, we may also use pixels to learn whether you can receive emails in text or HTML form.
- Disclosure to third parties –Your information may be passed to and used by CodesMyth application and website. From time to time, we make certain third party offers available through our site. If you choose to accept such an offer, we will disclose your contact and billing information to the third party who made the offer available to you. CodesMyth would like to make you aware that these sites may have different security and privacy policies and that we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information contained in these sites.
- Your consent – In using the CodesMyth application, you consent to the collection and use of this information by CodesMyth. In the ways described above.